Need Help..........Anyone?

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
No one...Really?

Well does anyone know who I can call to get this little punk to stop.......The base Security Forces can't do anything.

Common

Established Member
No one...Really?

Well does anyone know who I can call to get this little punk to stop.......The base Security Forces can't do anything.

It's a cell number from MO, Warrensburg as I said. Even if anyone could get all the info, I'd advise them not to give it to you. This is a potential domestic violence in the making. CALL the cops, you already have the number, which is more than most people can say when they are being harrased.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
This is punishable under the new cyber harassment law Missouri has passed due to the girl who commited suicide on myspace a few years ago. since its a cell phone its included into the law, which blankets any harassment by any communications devices. You need to contact your local law enforcement and NOT the base idiots who are less than likely to know or want to do anything regarding state law. this is punishable with a $500 fine and since hes using racial overtones, then its also hate crime possible which the state will investigate cause they will be getting money from the fine.

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
Disregard.........I talked to the Security Forces and they are getting AFOSI involved. Stuffs about to hit the fan!!! Thanks for the help anyways.

Last edited:

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread