Votes: 86 49.7%
  • B7 S4

Votes: 65 37.6%
  • Other

Votes: 22 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WhiteStallionGT

Yes, I know this is a Ford site. I'll be keeping the Stang, so no worries.

I've narrowed it down to a couple cars. AWD is a must, and I prefer a sedan over an suv. If you have any other suggestions, don't hesitate to shout out your ideas.

Budget: 25k

- 2006 STi

MY_2006_STI_33843_20080303_l.jpg

- B7 S4

2007AudiRS401.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Subaru has been doing awd since the dawn of time. Have you thought about an evo?

F8L BYT

Established Member
Neither of those! Audi is high maintenance and the Sti are hard to work on and ugly imo. Get a evo, you will be much happier.

Just go drive each one and see what you think and that should make your decision

SVTGTI3

Established Member
STI or an EVO, I'm with ya on gettin a used evo but they are cool cars and rip pretty hard. I would suggest an R32 but stock they are kinda slow compared to your current choices (nuthin TTs cant fix tho hahah)

therobman

Established Member
evos are faster then sti's and mod for mod but the sti has the stronger tranny evos but the sti stock motor is only good till around 400 once u go over your asking for trouble with the boost cranked up on the stock turbo with some meth are hitting over 400whp with the evo pretty impressive but they sound like ass shits my buddy has a 380whp sti and its fun as **** depends if you want to go fast or no if not get the audi they drive soo nice

Users who are viewing this thread