Need Help!!! Dfw Area Pulley Puller Broke!!!

CobraNugget

Established Member
I was installing my 2.8 pulley (steeda) today and the tool broke. :fm: It's the one from billetflow. The inner threads seem to have stripped.. Now all the installer piece does is turn the snout when I try to counter with the nut. Has anybody else ran into this problem with this tool?? Am I doing something wrong?? I followed the write-up from billetflow and this happened.

Does anyone have the installer tool I can borrow. The pulley is halfway on and I just want to complete the job.

Thanks

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
CobraNugget said:
I was installing my 2.8 pulley (steeda) today and the tool broke. :fm: It's the one from billetflow. The inner threads seem to have stripped.. Now all the installer piece does is turn the snout when I try to counter with the nut. Has anybody else ran into this problem with this tool?? Am I doing something wrong?? I followed the write-up from billetflow and this happened.

Does anyone have the installer tool I can borrow. The pulley is halfway on and I just want to complete the job.

Thanks
CobraNugget, I am sure if you call this number, someone will be there to assist you.

Ph: 313-388-8228

CobraNugget

Established Member
Thanks for the info.

I would really like to finish the job today.... Anybody?? I will rent the tool if someone has it. i just need the installer tool.

pvn1105

I would but I don't have my pulley install tool anymore.

Somebody help the poor guy out and let him borrow a pulley install tool.... GOOD LUCK!!

Users who are viewing this thread