Need help from a Contractor A.S.A.P.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I'm hoping to find an M.A.C.A. brother that is a carpenter or contractor that can do a simple cut into my cabinets for me. Of course I'll compensate for your time.

Long story short I have a baby due any minute and our fridge just died. I can have a replacement delivered, however I need to make another inch and a half of clearance into my cabinets above to make way for the fridge that "the boss" has picked out.

Anyone interested please drop me a line!

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I'm hoping to find an M.A.C.A. brother that is a carpenter or contractor that can do a simple cut into my cabinets for me. Of course I'll compensate for your time.

Long story short I have a baby due any minute and our fridge just died. I can have a replacement delivered, however I need to make another inch and a half of clearance into my cabinets above to make way for the fridge that "the boss" has picked out.

Anyone interested please drop me a line!

I would just unscrew the present cabinet and take it out. Should be very easy, screws on the sides and a few on the top and bottom. We can have the cabinet reduced in height and reinstall. M.V. Pelletier, Inc. - Custom Building & Remodeling - Basement Finishing Remodelor, Green Remodeling, Frederick County MD, Howard, Washington, Montgomery Maryland, my website,
feel free to call me on my cell phone 301-788-1421, mark. If another member lives in your area it might be a better fit, you are 40 minutes from me, but I will help another member.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I would just unscrew the present cabinet and take it out. Should be very easy, screws on the sides and a few on the top and bottom. We can have the cabinet reduced in height and reinstall. M.V. Pelletier, Inc. - Custom Building & Remodeling - Basement Finishing Remodelor, Green Remodeling, Frederick County MD, Howard, Washington, Montgomery Maryland, my website,
feel free to call me on my cell phone 301-788-1421, mark. If another member lives in your area it might be a better fit, you are 40 minutes from me, but I will help another member.

Thanks! I'll look into doing that when I get home today. I may also inquire as to what you'd charge me to build a kitchen island at some point. (Kitchen makeover starts this summer)

Users who are viewing this thread