Need help identifying this ported eaton

meats50

Established Member
So I pulled this eaton off my 03 swapped notch today. I was under the impression that it was stock. well after taking it off I discovered it was ported. Im not familiar with the companies stamp thats on it. Its stamped.... MMP 3. Anyone familiar with this. Its going to be for sale and Id like to know as much about the portwork as I can. You can see the stamp close to the very bottom of the picture.

2013-02-24_18-19-36_890_zpsa6d8806c.jpg

Last edited:

ctgreddy

Established Member
Deff looks like a stiegi to me. I'd give them a call and tell them the numbers to see what stage.

meats50

Established Member
I have a steg stage 5 on my cobra. in my experience he always stamps them on the front facing out. He also uses a number thats specific to that blower and keeps paperwork on each one. thats why I was thinking this was done by a different company.

ctgreddy

Established Member
That's a good point. It deff looks like their design of port, however someone could have easily home ported it using pics off of the internet, Which isn't really a bad thing. but since it's stamped mmp 3 it sounds like it has to be some sort of business that did it and I cant see anything on google when i tried searching it.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
So I pulled this eaton off my 03 swapped notch today. I was under the impression that it was stock. well after taking it off I discovered it was ported. Im not familiar with the companies stamp thats on it. Its stamped.... MMP 3. Anyone familiar with this. Its going to be for sale and Id like to know as much about the portwork as I can. You can see the stamp close to the very bottom of the picture.

2013-02-24_18-19-36_890_zpsa6d8806c.jpg

MMP = Modular Mustang Performance?

Users who are viewing this thread