Need Help! Location of Motorcraft Hose Part No. F3ZZ-6759-A in 94-95 Mustang Cobra's

1993 Mustang

Established Member
Anyone know where this hose comes from and connects to in 1994-1995 Mustang Cobra's? In describing this rubber hose, it is just that a rubber hose with the lettering Motorcraft and part No. F3ZZ-6759-A printed on it in white lettering. I recently went to a Ford Parts shop and the clerk checked to see if this hose is made anymore and he stated Ford discontinued it. Also, he could not pull up a diagram of where this hose comes and connects to. The printout of the description is word for word, " Tube ( Positive Crankcase Ventilation). Also, this hose is used specifically on 1993 through 1995 Mustang Cobra's. On a 1993 Mustang Cobra and Cobra R the rubber hose connects from the throttle body to the passenger side valve cover oil filler tube. I am restoring a recovered stolen 93 Mustang Cobra and this part is one of several parts I need. So, can someone help me in regards to this hose on 94-95 Mustang Cobra owners on locating it in those cars.

1993 Mustang

Established Member
I am looking for the part, BUT most importantly I am looking to see if anyone knows the location of this rubber hose that is somewhere in the location of the 94-95 Cobra engines. This is what I need to know because I located a 94 Cobra for parts, but the person does not know where this hose is located. Like I said, this hose is on 93-95 Cobras. I have had no luck in locating in owners of 93 Cobra's who might have it as a spare, but no one wants to part with it. So, I have some luck in locating a 94 Cobra for parts, but like I said the person does not know where the hose is at.

1993 Mustang

Established Member
Not true, a tube was on 87-93 GT/LX's. On the second response to my question up on top, that is what is on 87-93 GT/LX's, not 93-95 Cobra's. On 93-95 Cobra's, it was a rubber hose, like I said I have done my homework on this subject and went to Ford and this rubber hose is specific to 93-95 Cobra's. I know what I am talking about.

Last edited:

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
how about a pic? i know ford has disc. alot of the hoses/hard lines for the 94-95 cobra. ive looked within the last couple months.

TL95SVT

Clean & Simple!
Established Member
Not true, a tube was on 87-93 GT/LX's. On the second response to my question up on top, that is what is on 87-93 GT/LX's, not 93-95 Cobra's. On 93-95 Cobra's, it was a rubber hose, like I said I have done my homework on this subject and went to Ford and this rubber hose is specific to 93-95 Cobra's. I know what I am talking about.

Sorry, i should have said that the part in the second post was only on 87-93's and not 94/95's.

The 93 Cobra's did have a rubber hose instead of a tube, you are correct. Does the part number have to be on the hose?

I would think it would run from the valve cover to the CAI. Just have the person check that hose and see if the part number is written on it.

1993 Mustang

Established Member
According to the Ford clerk, yes the hose has the part number on it. Also, CAI? What is this?

Last edited:

TL95SVT

Clean & Simple!
Established Member
According to the Ford clerk, yes the hose has the part number. Also, CAI? What is this?

The hose does have a part # on it.

See the attached pic:
6079_12.gif

What i am asking is... The hose you plan to put on your car, does it have to have the part number printed on it? 94/95 cobra's have been on the road for 13 years and have alot of dirt/build up on the engine. The writing may be worn of alot of the hoses from cleaning.

CAI = Cold Air Intake. If you look at a picture of a 94/95 cobra engine, you will see the hose go from the valve cover to the plastic intake. This may be the hose you are looking for, but like i said, you will have to verify that the part number is on it.

TL95SVT

Clean & Simple!
Established Member
Another thing you can try... Find someone who uses their 93 cobra as a track or drag car. Im sure someone will not care as much about the hose as you do and sell you theirs. Then they can just replace theirs with regular hose from a parts store.

Gotta think outside the box :D

Users who are viewing this thread