Need Help Please

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
hey guys im looking for a shop to do my heads and cam swap. im looking for a place that knows what there tlkaing about and a good combination that will keep my car reliable and still add more hp... thanks in advance

silvrbullit04

Established Member
steeda does good work, but they will kill you on labor fee's. try mustang specialties, i believe they are in pompano the number is 954-942-5202. hope this helps get you started! :)

Last edited:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Well if you feel like taking a drive......Coastal Dyno in Brandon Fl is one of the best!.....IMO Their link is in my sig Call and Talk to Sam he will take care of you! :rockon:

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
thanks alot man i'll be sure to give them a call. I think ive decided on 102500 xtreme energycomp cams they add about 30hp and can be used with a stock computer but i do have to upgrade my springs. if any one here has heard good or bad info on these cams please let me know

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
NOTHING GOOD IN SOUTH FLORIDA!!! Take it to Sam at Coastal. You will never go anywhere else except there.
Miami dont got S**T

silvrbullit04

Established Member
i dont know about coastal, heard to many things about their aggressive tuning and how alot of people from their had to have their rings replaced as a result of that. Just what i have heard from some of the local shops here in the central fl area.

Ironhand

Banned
Agressive tuning..? ha. Not only is my car tuned by Sam but almost every single Mustang that I know that is tuned was done by Sam, and that is about 30 cars and not a single one has had any problems since the tune.

Take it to Sam.

silvrbullit04

Established Member
everyone is entitled to their own opinion. i know this cause i saw it first hand at a shop and was told that was the reason behind it, aggressive tuning, but im sure theres more to it than that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread