Need help w/ Lightning Nitrous

frdmstnggt

Mine: Audi, Yours: Innie
Established Member
I bought a dry ZEX kit from someone one SVTP and I plan to follow ZEX's instruction and use a wet system. I will be buying the right components sometime soon. I am debating on if my fuel system will withstand a 100hp shot. I currently have a home rebuilt engine w/ Manley Forged pistons and CP forged rods w/ stock crank. Odometer shows 100,000mi but she is still young at heart.

I planned on mounting the 10lb bottle on the hump in the floor between the seats in the cab but the bottle is too big. Only other choice I have to mount it in the bed. I don't have a cover for the bed which makes me uneasy leaving a nitrous bottle exposed to poeple and the natural elements.

My mods include a 2.75" upper, 4lb lower making 14lbs peak @ WOT. JLT CIA, AccuFab SBTB and no cats w/ flowmasters. I still have stock 42lb/hr injectors and coil packs (I will be upgrading to Accell packs soon). I would like the n2O nozzle to be as close as possible to the intake. ZEX recommends the CIA tube. I have seen a few tap holes by their EGR valves. Is this a good idea? or should I stick with the CIA tube? I also plan on buying a schrader valve adapter from Autometer to tap into the fuel rails for the N2O. Is this a good idea? Any advice would br great for a newbie to N2O!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread