Need help with bosch 72's

BROK3N-SVT

Established Member
So I just dropped off my car and talked to my tuner about all the upgrades.

He asked if I had any info on the bosch 72's that I put in the car. He said something about percentage at start up, voltage and all kinds of other stuff I don't remember. Lol.

I bough them from a guy on here and don't know anything about them. Just that they are modified 47's or something everyone is saying.

When he is making the tune, what specs should he go off of. Who makes or mods them to be 72's.

Any help is very appreciated. Thanks

2nd2none

Established Member
Weird. I've had tunes from 3 different people and I just say I have 72's for injectors plus all the other mods. None have ever questioned anything further about them

BROK3N-SVT

Established Member
Not really, its a local shop and I have a few friends that work there, they do great work for the stuff I seen and are always packed 20+ cars deep. They have built some of the faster cars around here. They just do everything and are not mustang specific. They are more of a custom fab shop. They just never used these injectors before because most of the stuff that comes to them makes a 650-700hp car stand still.

Look them up, Big3Racing

Anyways, what should I say or tell them. I'm going to message Van since he sells them on his site. Maybe he will have a little info on them.

Users who are viewing this thread