Need help with lightning motor

B.D.A.

Established Member
Ok ya'll I recently purchased a lightning motor for my mustang(the 4.6L spun a rod bearing). scene I had to pull the motor I did some searching for a salvage motor on mypartshop.com it gives you a way to find specific parts from your computer. so I was looking for 2000 mustang GT 4.6L motors and decided to see if i could find some other motor that would be fun, fit in the car, would be relatively easy install, and not halfway to the other side of the states from me. so to make a long story short I looked for new edge cobra motors-to far to go get or have ship, i looked for terminator motors-to expensive, and then I randomly searched for lightning-a hit only an hours drive to the salvage yard, not too expensive( but lets face it i payed more than i really wanted to) so here i am with a soon to be lightning GT mustang and i forgot how the vacuum lines go on the motor. When darkcobra(another SVTP member i know) told me about SVTP. so here i am wandering if some one out there can help me with the vacuum lines by providing a place for me to get a diagram or maybe a picture of the sticker under the hood.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Nice, best of luck with it. You have the Eaton and everything? If my truck was not covered for the winter I could take some pics. I searched vacuum diagram on lightning rodder or nloc and had some pretty good diagrams come up if you want to give that a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread