Need help with n2mb wot box

crazywhiteboy90

Established Member
Not sure if this is somwhere on the forums so sorry if it is but does anyone have write up or how-to on proper wotbox installation? The yellow, blue, and green wires were easy but I didnt understand how to hook up the red and red/black wires. The instructions i downloaded from the website were hard to understand what they meant and the pictures kind of sucked. I know i did them incorrectly because the clutch doesnt cut spark and none of the features (2-step and wot shift) seem to work. I know there is some connectivity because if i unplug the wiring harness from the wotbox the car dies yet i dont have any of the wot box features. Any help would be greatly appreciated and pictures would be even better. Thank you

crazywhiteboy90

Established Member
so i retraced my steps and everything seems to be connected perfectly besides the yellow wire which goes to the crankshaft position sensor wire going to the ecm. In the instructions it lists that this is the rpm source yet the box reads all ata and voltage besides rpms. They label it as a dark blue wire at pin #21.....Is this not the right wire? Or are there any other wires that could be used as an rpm source? any help would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread