• Clear Corner

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Well my current headlights are done, not salvageable at all. So I'm going to order a new set tonight and dont know which ones to go with. This will be going on the car in my sig.

There of course is the original amber side marker set.

2LH-MST99JM-KS.jpg

The clear corner set.

99blackhl.jpg

Whichever set I get I'm going to reseal them up so they don't get moisture since most aftermarket lights do that.

yuke175

Established Member
Ever thought of a retrofit?

2012-04-01_17-05-33_546.jpg

Regardless of the set you get, giving them a nice heavy bead of silicone on the outside should help protect against moisture.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I have a local friend I may get with for a retro, but I'm allocating funds towards another big thing for the car for now.

yuke175

Established Member
Aftermarket will be fine as long as your take precautions to seal them with some silicone on the outside.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Right, I plan to seal whichever ones I get.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
If you're going to get aftermarket go ahead and get the clear or fully tinted would look good too

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
i tried a set of aftermarket clears on mine and they fit like junk so i returned them. I would get OEM ones if i were you.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
110% Clear corners. They make the car look so much cleaner. I bought all mine from American Muscle and have never had an issue with leaks.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Whats wrong with the ones you are replacing, scuffed and faded to all heck or litterally destroyed??? I personally dont mind the amber corners but i have not really seen some pics of the clear corner ones mounted.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I ended up going amber, I was going to do the clear ones and tint them but for now I'll stick with the oem look. Reason I bought some is because my current ones are shot..clear peeling, cracks in the plastic..just not able to revive them to my liking. On the positive side now I have an extra set to mess with if I plan to do a retrofit.

Users who are viewing this thread