Need help with Tune on my 03 Cobra

xtremekustomz

Established Member
Hey Guys I am flustered and losing my mind. I installed a JLT high boost with my whipple 2.9 and accufab TB. Got the car tuned by three different tuners and still wont drive or idle right. When I switch to the JLT RAI the car idles a lot better....What is going on? Id be happy to send you my data logs with both intakes...No one can figure out whats wrong with my car please help. PM me with your email and Ill send you the logs...Thanks in advance guys.

Parts are all new including..

IAC Sensor
Accufab TB
SCT2600
JLT intakes
New TR6's plugs
8 New Coils
Siemens 63lbs injectors
Lethal Return fuel system
New EGR Valve
Mac Longtubes/lethal xpipe/slp LM2

ctgreddy

Established Member
switch to the jlt nextgen cai and be done. or if youre adamant about keeping the highboost, cut the pipe before the maf, put a silicone coupler on it with a piece of screen, which will help straighten out the airflow. the hiboost intakes are the worst to get the driveability good with I dont know why people insist so much on them over a rai or the nextgen.

cj428mach

Established Member
switch to the jlt nextgen cai and be done. or if youre adamant about keeping the highboost, cut the pipe before the maf, put a silicone coupler on it with a piece of screen, which will help straighten out the airflow. the hiboost intakes are the worst to get the driveability good with I dont know why people insist so much on them over a rai or the nextgen.

Ditto, look for the thread about sct2600 and the high boost intake in the terminator engine section. I'm running the true cold air kit/high boost with the MAF on the end of the tube.

Users who are viewing this thread