Need Help!!!

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
Ok everyone knows my problem w/ my S4. Well, the shop that I bought the car from is dicking me around...and I really don't want to spend thousands for dollars, when I'm getting married in a few months.

Does anyone know of any import shops that work on Audis in the area????? I figure if I can get some High Flow cats on the car, I can get by the emmissions.

Please Please Please let someone know a PLACE......:cryying:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Ok everyone knows my problem w/ my S4. Well, the shop that I bought the car from is dicking me around...and I really don't want to spend thousands for dollars, when I'm getting married in a few months.

Does anyone know of any import shops that work on Audis in the area????? I figure if I can get some High Flow cats on the car, I can get by the emmissions.

Please Please Please let someone know a PLACE......:cryying:

Well, it is not in your area but our neighbor works on all of that stuff. He has an import shop out behind his house. It might be worth a phone call. His name is Ben Hickey and the phone number is 717-337-9343. The business name is Hickey Imports. He has been in business for over 20 years.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Mike, is there an Audi forum you can get on to ask?
If they're anything like MACA, they'd know the best (and worst) in the area.
G/L

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Mike there's a joint here in Tysons called Eurasian service center. The guy over there has been ordering parts from me for a long time. His number is 703-893-3045 and his name is Kenny. I called him and he said he would try to hook you up if your brought it in.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
The Auto Shop
44827 Old Ox Rd.
Sterling, VA 20166
703-464-3650

ask for carl, tell him your a friend of cory's, he'll hook you up. probably 75% of the work there is audi. plus he's right up 28 from you.

Users who are viewing this thread