Need help!!!

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
Ok guys. I know that a lot of you are married, or getting married. My wedding is in July, and I need to book a DJ.

John, I know you DJ....and I will talk to you about it.

I wanted to see if any of you recommend anyone. Price doesn't really matter, I just want someone that will do a great job.

Thanks in advance

TRBO VNM

well, I had a friend DJ mine and I think it was pretty much perfect. I have been to a lot of weddings over the past 4 or 5 yrs and well, there wasn't a single one I was impressed with. The guy that did mine was a DJ for a lot of clubs in Miami. He does a lot of parties, weddings and was even teaching stage lighting/design at one of the schools in Miami. he played a lot of the typical songs you would hear for everyone to get invovled in the different dances, but he also played a lot of newer stuff and tailored it to the way we wanted it. the only request was from my wifes mother that cussing was kept to minimum or none at all in the songs. I think he delivered on everything and did have some stuff that the older generation would enjoy.

now, not that that means a whole lot considering he is in Texas now, but if you were really interested I could get you his number. I am pretty sure he would travel if he is still doing it.

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
I'll Dj it for you Mike, Ive been in this business since I was 12. I started at my dads club and been doing it since. I have plenty of references if you would like. I also work with my client and party planner for the entire event. I have forms that break down the entire evening so that it flows. Mike I'll shoot you a PM with my number....

/thread

Users who are viewing this thread