Need help

CBelleperche

Established Member
Ordered an E85 fuel tester from you guys yesterday with 2 day FedEx shipping. Still haven't received an email with my tacking number. Tried calling to have them check on it says to call between 8am-5pm PST. Right now it's only 3:15 PST and she said that everyone was already out of the office?

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ordered an E85 fuel tester from you guys yesterday with 2 day FedEx shipping. Still haven't received an email with my tacking number. Tried calling to have them check on it says to call between 8am-5pm PST. Right now it's only 3:15 PST and she said that everyone was already out of the office?

Hey,

I apologize for any inconvenience. However, 3:15pm PST would be 6:15pm our time, so if you got the afterhours line in which the rep you spoke with wouldn't be able to pull up a tracking number. Not sure which message you're referring to, I'll have to take a look when I'm in the office in the morning.

I'm in the office from 10-6 EST, so feel free to call within those hours and I'll see about the status of your order. Feel free to shoot me an email to [email protected] in the meantime.

Thanks

John

CBelleperche

Established Member
The part I was confused about was that in the email I received from you, it said to call from 8 am-5pm PST, I called at 3:15 PST. Maybe it's a typo?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Yeah, it seems that it's a typo with the new website/order confirmations that we are using with the recent migration. Our hours are 9am-6pm EST and our after hours line for placing orders is open from 6pm-9pm EST. We'll get that changed and sorry for any confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread