Need input on wheels

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
I have a set of REAL 95 style chrome cobra r wheels 17x9. I want to trade them for a black wheel, and listed that on craigslist here local. There is a guy who wants to trade me a set of black bullits staggered. I want opinions on what you think that would look like, and if anyone has pics of those on a black sn95 cobra...PLEASE post. Thanks

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I personally think Bullitts are a GT wheel and they dont look "right" on a Cobra.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Well 3 out of 3 say no, lol...it's unanimous. I searched all over the net, and couldn't find any decent pics sooooo screw it. I won't trade him.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Make it 4 mill. I hate black bullitts. I have them on my cobra and it just doesn't look right. They're fugly. Thanks for making me realize how much I hate my wheels lol. I want new wheels but they're expensive, it's that or a cat back or DRs since I just got 4.10s. I'm thinking chrome FR500s for my cw cobra.

LDC2335

Established Member
Pics from here: you can also see just about every wheel on a black sn95. Thank ciotti for putting together the site.

http://www.ciottiindustries.com/gal...-95's&Qif=2048617_4_full.jpg&Qiv=thumbs&Qis=L

cars7.jpg

DSC05254_resize.jpg

Last edited:

LDC2335

Established Member
found more, if i was going to do black bullits(which i considered before decided on mine) I'd get the motorsport ones with the rivets. Like these

cobra20Small.jpg

Here is another black on black

MS1_7319.jpg

Last edited:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Glad someone was able to post some wheels up for you! Especially in your cars color.

But here we go got it to work! Sorry, I have a virus on this computer so it's hard to work with lol.

9bm829.jpg

F8L BYT

Established Member
Make it 4 mill. I hate black bullitts. I have them on my cobra and it just doesn't look right. They're fugly. Thanks for making me realize how much I hate my wheels lol. I want new wheels but they're expensive, it's that or a cat back or DRs since I just got 4.10s. I'm thinking chrome FR500s for my cw cobra.

chrome or black saleens would look best imo

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
So I looked through all 200 pics on that site that LDC2335 posted (thanks again), and the ones that stuck out at me most, was the anthracite fr500 wheels. There were alot of others that looked awesome, but I don't know...still leaning towards the fr's.

LDC2335

Established Member
So I looked through all 200 pics on that site that LDC2335 posted (thanks again), and the ones that stuck out at me most, was the anthracite fr500 wheels. There were alot of others that looked awesome, but I don't know...still leaning towards the fr's.

Good choice, what about black fr's? That would look great too, or chrome, hell nm any color. Just be ready for all the neck snaps and random people's compliments..lol :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread