Need MACA Advice

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
I need your guys' advice. Someone wants my mint condition MAC Stainless cb. They want to straight up trade for a Steeda stainless cb. I eventually want to get stingers.

My question is...Do I trade the guy straight up (assuming the system is in good shape when he ends me pics) for my almost new mac system, to then eventually trade someone else for stingers?

Also will I be able to trade almost straight up for stingers from a steeda catback. Are the muflers the only difference?

I figure someone will be able to answer my question.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I had the steeda catback. It essentially is the quiet borlas. You probably could find someone for a straight trade for a set of stingers. Many don't like how loud they are. I know ive seen a few Stinger CBs traded for that reason. Just keep your eyes open in the Market section.

Wait for pics on the Steeda. Personally it was too quiet for me but its what was on the car when i bought it

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
I had the steeda catback. It essentially is the quiet borlas. You probably could find someone for a straight trade for a set of stingers. Many don't like how loud they are. I know ive seen a few Stinger CBs traded for that reason. Just keep your eyes open in the Market section.

Wait for pics on the Steeda. Personally it was too quiet for me but its what was on the car when i bought it

Yeah if I go through with this, I don't plan on keeping the Steeda system long.

The only reason I would do it is to be able to trade up to a stinger system without spending anything except shipping.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Yeah if I go through with this, I don't plan on keeping the Steeda system long.

The only reason I would do it is to be able to trade up to a stinger system without spending anything except shipping.

May be a little longer than you might like but just keep checking various forums and im sure someone out there will be looking for something quieter

Users who are viewing this thread