Need Mach Advice!!! Please help!

Chais92

Established Member
Hey guys. Posting this for a buddy of mine! He is getting a vortech v1 s-trim at a good price to put on his stock motor Mach1. No plans for a build in the near future so he is looking for a cheap fuel setup to support all the stock motor can handle. I was thinking 42lb injectors but I was lost on the fuel pump. Didn't think it would be necessary to go to a dual pump setup so what single would you guys suggest? Thanks guys! Btw he is getting the vortech from me, that's why I'm helping him out haha

Chais92

Established Member
Thanks man! But the kit is designed to use a blow through type may cause I was afrId to try and recirculate the huge mondo. Can a lightning maf be used that way?

Chais92

Established Member
I haven't looked at the market a lot lately so I'm kind of unaware of prices these days. Could someone give me a round about number of how much this fuel stuff is going for these days?

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Thanks man! But the kit is designed to use a blow through type may cause I was afrId to try and recirculate the huge mondo. Can a lightning maf be used that way?

I would switch to the Slot style MAF using Lethal's MAF adapter harness and be done with it. But you can use a Lightning MAF, the tuner would just have to tune it well

Chais92

Established Member
I'm running the vmp hpx on my setup but he isn't looking to spend that much cash. At the time. I'm not sure who he is gonna have tune the car but I would guess it'll be kurgan.

watman02

Established Member
You should be able to find a sct BAxxxx used for like 150$ they can be used as a blow through. I have a set of ford #39 injectors from a cobra I would sell you sent me a pm. As for a fuel pump a svt focus pump would pry work but u may need a bap. Im uskng a division X pump I got from leathal performance and i dont have a bap. Pumps like 150$

Users who are viewing this thread