Need more mods for my 01

White01Snake

Shake and Bake!
Established Member
Ok of course like every mustang owner I'm always thinking ahead to my next mods, but I need a little help on what to do next? So what should I get? The car is a daily driver for now. I'm not wanting to run a supercharger or turbo just yet. I've been looking into some shortblocks but I don't know the first thing about them. Any advice will be helpful, thanks ahead!

wma8706

Established Member
Depends on how much time and money you want to spend. Do you want to run faster? handle better? or look better? Based on your mod list...you already have a pretty stout cobra. Short block....look at MMR or even the FRP aluminator 4.6 DOH long block. Search is your friend.

Last edited:

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Suspension upgrades would be a good place to start, someone mentioned IRS bushings. Maybe some good tires for launches would help out too. Drop some weight off the car, Billetflow IRS brace for track launches. You could get into head/intake porting too, but that gets expensive. A Nazman ported lower isn't too bad to start with. It shouldn't take more than an hour to r&r your current one.

Users who are viewing this thread