need new dd 5-7k

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
if you had 5 to 7 k to spend on a reliable dd what would you buy? this would be for my wife. she drives about 50 miles a day round trip. it has to get good gas mileage and be very reliable so i don't get the weekly phone call asking for me to come rescue her off the side of the road somewhere.
i need some input please! NO NISSANS!!!! i am ready to burn her 02 sentra to the ground and then push it into the river. f'in pos.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
just tryin to be realstic. if you want good gas mileage and a good warranty and somethin new, I think you could get he a kia or something lik that for like 9 k new. 40 mpg.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
lol yeah, probably not a kia (anyone remember "deawoo"), or a suzuki either. thanks though. i was thinking used crown vic pi, but the wife got kinda mad. i dunno why? so right now i'm thinking used accord or camry, but they both hold resale pretty good and i'll probably have to go to 10k for an under 100k example of either.
any informed opinoins of early 2000 focus's?

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
lol yeah, probably not a kia (anyone remember "deawoo"), or a suzuki either. thanks though. i was thinking used crown vic pi, but the wife got kinda mad. i dunno why? so right now i'm thinking used accord or camry, but they both hold resale pretty good and i'll probably have to go to 10k for an under 100k example of either.
any informed opinoins of early 2000 focus's?

i drove a focus once and it was a fun little car. Handling was decent.

Users who are viewing this thread