Need new Exhaust!

Dominh8ter

Established Member
Finally saved some money up and im fixing to change out my exhaust. I had Magnaflow on my last car (98 Trans Am) and i loved the sound! Im wondering what would sound the best on my 04 Cobra.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Tman

Established Member
Borla stingers+SLP catted X-simply love it! :thumbsup: Get complements on the sound all the time since its got a nice deep tone!

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
its all a matter of taste, i have the magnaflow catback only and i like the way it sounds . also it fit perfect and is stainless to boot.

LeoGSVT

Banned
maggy catback with an o/r x...****in perfect imo...i have the stingers with a bassani o/r as of now and its not quite the sounds im looking for...i love my buddys Maggy o/r setup..you just need to hear some cars in person to help you decide, everyone is going to have a diffrent view on it...

Dominh8ter

Established Member
A buddy of mine has a lightning with the bassani on it. It sounded like nothing iv'e ever heard before and i fell in love with instantly! Does it sound as good on the Cobra?

Those of you who have bassani, how do you like it? Thinking about picking up a kit for myself. ♣

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
If you like Magnaflow that much get a full exhuast.

My brothers car sounds awesome with magna flow

he has BBK Lontubes, magnaflow mid-pipe and magnaflow catback. sounds awesome.
Hits you in the chest when you behind him.

swami

Established Member
magnaflow kicks! they advertise 25 more rwhp form this bolt-on mod and i noticed better midrange response as well (don't need to spool up as much on the on-ramp!) HTH

redsvtcobra

Established Member
Dominh8ter said:
A buddy of mine has a lightning with the bassani on it. It sounded like nothing iv'e ever heard before and i fell in love with instantly! Does it sound as good on the Cobra?

Those of you who have bassani, how do you like it? Thinking about picking up a kit for myself. ♣

They're different motors, so will most likely sound different. Bassani does make some good stuff though.

tankerman1981

Established Member
i love the sound of borlas on an LS1 or a Cobra ..... but I have Maggies and I like the sound I have right now... one day I'll save up and get a MRT H/catted with the Borlas... that right there sounds badass....

pvteye

Established Member
had MagnaFlow with Stock H... was not loud enough but loved the tone. Installed a Prochamber OR, and was louder but not what I was looking for, put in SLP LM1 bullets and it is insanely loud, either going back to stock H, or putting MagnaFlows back in.

sobo

Established Member
pvteye said:
had MagnaFlow with Stock H... was not loud enough but loved the tone. Installed a Prochamber OR, and was louder but not what I was looking for, put in SLP LM1 bullets and it is insanely loud, either going back to stock H, or putting MagnaFlows back in.

why wasnt the prochamber what you were looking for?

Dominh8ter

Established Member
Ok, my mind is made up on Bassani. Who has the most affordable price? All the kits I've seen are like over $700.00

Users who are viewing this thread