Need Opinion Guys........

stubbs

Established Member
I am looking into getting another L around the midwest area. I would like to get one with not high miles but I can live with something around the 50 to 60k range I suppose.

I want an 03-04 but everywhere is so damn expensive and no one will come off the price. But I have found a very clean 01 in Kentucky, with 67k for $14,500. The only bad thing is it has a rebuilt title. What would you guys do. Eventually I plan on building it, and would you buy it with these miles, and for the price hes asking. Heres the link please give me some feedback. Thanks Tj

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...onal&paId=232561014&recnum=40&leadExists=true

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
slosvt said:
I am looking into getting another L around the midwest area. I would like to get one with not high miles but I can live with something around the 50 to 60k range I suppose.

I want an 03-04 but everywhere is so damn expensive and no one will come off the price. But I have found a very clean 01 in Kentucky, with 67k for $14,500. The only bad thing is it has a rebuilt title. What would you guys do. Eventually I plan on building it, and would you buy it with these miles, and for the price hes asking. Heres the link please give me some feedback. Thanks Tj

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...onal&paId=232561014&recnum=40&leadExists=true

I would pass personally, I had to wait a long time for the right truck! It was totally worth it!:shrug:

:read:

GTPvsSVT

crunk
Established Member
you'd have to look at the lines on the body and cab...chances are, the rebuild title would come from frame damage, as this would be just about the only way one of these trucks this new would total. Even on a front end impact where the engine was damaged, ins. company wouldn't total unless there was frame dmg on top of it.

I'd pass
Kent

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
keyword:
BUT EVERYTHING WORKS I HAVE HAD IT FOR 2 YEARS NOW WITH NO MAJOR PORBLEMS

so other words he is stating that it has problems but are minor to him but will they be minor to you??? pass on it you can find way better deals man...

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
y0rascal said:
keyword:
BUT EVERYTHING WORKS I HAVE HAD IT FOR 2 YEARS NOW WITH NO MAJOR PORBLEMS

so other words he is stating that it has problems but are minor to him but will they be minor to you??? pass on it you can find way better deals man...

update from my last post.... he even spelled problems wrong so i watch out.... check out the market section here you can really find some good deals in there...

Users who are viewing this thread