*Need Opinions on Fuel System. *Diagram Included*

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Hey Guys. I just ordered my 2 Walbro GSL392 Pumps and I put together a diagram so I know what to order and how the layout would look.
My Custom Sumped Tank came with two -10 Feeds and a single -8 Return. I want to use both -10 feeds just for aesthetics. Its a little overkill but it should make no difference on performance. I didn't want to use an AN Cap on one of the feeds. I think it looks cheesy.
I also only want to run a single feed line up to the engine bay.
Is it ok to run a -10 feed line to a Y-Block in the engine bay and split them to -8 to the rails?
null_zps06b2348c.jpg

Last edited:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
my lines are -10, but -8 at the rails. you'll be fine. don't understand why you'd reduce, then expend, then reduce like you have in the diagram but it should work fine. just make sure you properly vent the tank or you'll have issues pretty quickly.

HandsomeRob

Established Member
my lines are -10, but -8 at the rails. you'll be fine. don't understand why you'd reduce, then expend, then reduce like you have in the diagram but it should work fine. just make sure you properly vent the tank or you'll have issues pretty quickly.

There is no other way to do it. Nobody makes a -10 Walbro AN fitting. How else can I do it?

Users who are viewing this thread