Need parts ASAP Preferably Locally

Boobinspector

Established Member
Saturday after a car show I was driving the Cobra home and decided to get on it a little. Long story short I found out today that I broke my input shaft. If any one has a 26 spline input shaft laying around I could really use it right about now.

Other need parts are as follows.
- Ford Racing TOB
- Preasure Plate bolts
- Retainer Sleeve
- Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel Insert
- Pilot Bearing
- Ford Stock Cable

It was pretty bad. If anybody has any of these parts laying around I really could use some help here. With trying to buy a house and leaving the Navy at the end of this month this was really some bad timing. :fm:

TRBO VNM

yeah, I couldn't believe how bad it was. as many of these that I have worked on, this is the first input shaft and retainer I have seen broken. and it took out the clutch disc as well. reminded me of my IRS carnage

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Saturday is out for me...I have a hospital tour in fairfax. Unless we are done early, I might make it down then.

Boobinspector

Established Member
Sunday man. Do you have your glasses on. By the way atleast before this happened I won third place at the Lusby Ace Hardware Mustang Ford show. For my class anyways.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Mark, I have a factory throw out bearing retainer sleeve that I'll let go cheap if you don't want to fork out the $$$ for the aftermarket offerings.

red9450

Established Member
do you need a clutch disc too? I have one sitting here brand new that I don't need I'll let go cheap for a MACA member...

Baby J

Established Member
Damn Bro, i know know you said yesterday it was broke again but i didn't know it was that bad.

TRBO VNM

LOL, kids 1st bd > car repair. I wouldn't even sweat the car until that's over.

It is taking up valuble real estate. So it needs to be gone. I am tired of looking at it, just like this vette that JC keeps breaking. Lol

just giving mark a hard time. I would rather he enjoy it instead of always fixing it though. I am putting a restrictor on his gas pedal.

That being said, if the parts are here and I can get help pushing cars, I will get it done with or without him. I already taught him about removing it all. Install is reverse process.

TRBO VNM

It's ok mike. That's just mark. Lol. If I drop a wrench or hurt myself he laughs. But once I make fun of him always breaking his car he gets butt hurt. Lol. Just all about giving eachother a hard time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread