~Need pics of '00 R hood...

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Hey guys, I'd like to see any pics of sn95s with 2000 Cobra R style hoods. I had one on my 93 cobra and loved it and I've been thinking lately of kind "R"ing my car out (fixing to do side exhaust, then maybe the cervinis 00 R hood and front bumper)...Anyway, post up any pics you guys have and if you have it on your car could someone take some shots from like a drivers view. I love the way the 96-98 hoods look from the drivers seat, wanna see what the R hoods like. Thanks in advance to all my sn95 bros. -J.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
That is one dead sexy '94 cobra.:rockon: I'd keep the 96-98 hood, I dont like the 00R hood on SN95s. Thats just my opinion though.

xhailofgunfirex

Established Member
old.jpg

front.jpg

hoodview2.jpg

Last edited:

69clark

Established Member
I was going to say to look at Dans car! Heres mine, doesn't stand out as much with the custom paint, but its a 2000 R hood.

CarFront.jpg

143_4359.jpg

DSC_7162.jpg

96cobra8u

mystic slobra
Established Member
xhail your car is killer. I love the wingless look , and the CF hood and smoked headlights really set the front off.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
i love the hood.. I think there is an 00R hood that has a little more cowl raise to be more distinct out now? I think I saw it in MM&FF

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
69clark said:
I was going to say to look at Dans car! Heres mine, doesn't stand out as much with the custom paint, but its a 2000 R hood.

CarFront.jpg

143_4359.jpg

DSC_7162.jpg
Clark, your car and the blue one on cervinis website are what convinced me to do the '00 R look...I loved my hood on my 93, its the only hood that looks better than the 96-98 from the drivers view...I'm still up in the air on the '00 R bumper/splitter...I think it'll look badass, I'm just afraid that without doing some sort of sideskirt it will be a lot lower from a side profile. Clark, do you have any pics of your car in the process of being done? Maybe before you had the paint work done? Someone just needs to do a good photoshop of your car for me...maybe in red with black wheels from a side profile...

Ain'tQuiteCobra

I too am wanting to go the '00 R look. I'm keeping my Laser Red though. The only thing I don't like about the front bumper is that the splitter is fixed, and not replaceable... I wish a company would do an optional 2 piece bumper/splitter so that it can be adjusted or replaced when eaten by a speed bump. Just my 2 cents.

Bullitt66

Adiccted SVT Poster
Established Member
Chrome98Cobra said:
Yeah carbon fiber would be nice, but I dont like those little GT vents on that hood.

+1 i don't like them, on a plain hood maybe they'll look good..

I got my 92 GT with a Cobra R and cowl look CF hood, some people doens't like it, but i love it.. maybe it belongs more on my black gt lol...

DSC06418.jpg

DSC06417.jpg

pic whoring :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread