Need pics of GT500's with 20inch rims and Eibach prokit please...!

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
CIMG1344.jpg

CIMG1345.jpg

CIMG1568.jpg

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
One I just sold with 20's and lowered
458d7b66-21b1-b5ff.jpg

458d7b66-21f6-1a02.jpg

458d7b66-2272-f3d1.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
20x9's and 20x10's with 255/35's and 295/35's. This is the best pic I can find right now but I'll try to look some more up when I get home.

125a989e.jpg

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I need to see what the wheel gap and stance looks like... I got 20x9 and 20x10 rims on the way with 305's on the rear... Thanks...

Sorry for the late reply, I took these pictures a few weeks ago when I changed the upper side scoops to the block-off plates, but couldn't find where I downloaded them. Anyway, Shelby/Eibach adj. suspension (I believe it is called "prokit") and 20's, 10's up front and 12's out back, but from the outside they look the same as 9's and 10's.

020.jpg

023.jpg

I may lower the rear slightly, but in the picture the car is not on a level surface because my driveway has a slight slope where the car is parked in the picture.

R

Last edited:

niceguyyy01

Established Member
I don't know which one to get... the pro kit or the sport line. I cannot decide which way to go, either more road race style or drag race style.

Either one looks awesome. Thanks guys for posting the pics.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I don't know which one to get... the pro kit or the sport line. I cannot decide which way to go, either more road race style or drag race style.

Either one looks awesome. Thanks guys for posting the pics.

What is the difference in these two kits. I know SPP offers the Eibach kit that is on my car which is part of the Super Snake conversion and then they also offer an Eibach kit that has external oil reservoirs for the shocks and struts with lines/hoses, etc. I think the Eibach kit that has the external reservoirs is like $2400 or something like that?!?!

R

niceguyyy01

Established Member
What is the difference in these two kits. I know SPP offers the Eibach kit that is on my car which is part of the Super Snake conversion and then they also offer an Eibach kit that has external oil reservoirs for the shocks and struts with lines/hoses, etc. I think the Eibach kit that has the external reservoirs is like $2400 or something like that?!?!

R

I'm not sure. I am really trying to decide between the 1/1.25 and the 1.3/1.75 drop on the car. The pro kit is the least drop and the sport the more. I am afraid to go to low and have tire rub issues.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I'm not sure. I am really trying to decide between the 1/1.25 and the 1.3/1.75 drop on the car. The pro kit is the least drop and the sport the more. I am afraid to go to low and have tire rub issues.

I think Shelby calls mine the Pro-Street S or something like that.

Actually that is probably the Eibach name for the kit also. You might be able to get some specs on this kit from the Eibach site.

R

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member

I just went to the Eibach site to compare. I do not have the Pro Kit springs, I have the coil over kit. It appears that the Pro Kit and Sportlines are springs only.

My Eibach has a range of adjustment from 0.8" to 3.0". At the time (three years ago), all I knew is that when I sent my car to Las Vegas, there was a Super Snake suspension option and coil overs were a $100 additional cost over the standard Ford Racing suspension install, for $100 extra I chose the Eibach coil overs.

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread