need pics on 03's with H&R springs

D-Cobra

Established Member
ok, so here i am considering my other options since my Steeda 03 Cobra springs didn't work out. :(

i've done some research and spoke with Maximum Motorsport, and they're confident that the H&R Super Sport springs will make me happy.

so i'm asking those of you with H&R Super Sport springs on your 03/04, how happy are you with those springs?

how much exactly did your car lower? is your car scraping furiously? did you use the stock isolators? or did you use aftermarket ones?

and lastly, please post some pics of your car with the H&R springs, so i can compare my options. thanks a mil guys. :)

Toplesss

Established Member
H&R's are gonna slam your car. The ride will still be decent, but you will notice a difference over stock. If your car is a daily driver, they may be to much. You have to be careful for things in the road(dead animals, coke cans, etc...). Do a search and you should find plenty of pics. The pic in my sig is with H&R's. :beer:

RobG

Established Member
Before...
47b3cc39b3127cce841fb33bd6070000001610

After...
47b3cc39b3127cce841fb33fd6030000001610

H&R super sport springs. 1.25" drop in front & 1.5" drop out back. I used all the factory isolators.

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
Are those the H&R sport springs like on tirerack.com?
hr_sport_springs_md.jpg

If they a re, im getting them right now. Those cars look great.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread