Need pictures w/ Sportline springs

JHARRIS111

Established Member
I have a black 98 cobra and was thinking of installing some Sportline lowering springs but i was wondering how it would look. Does anyone have a picture of a black s95 cobra w Sportline springs on? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

94venomV8

Established Member
I got a red one. This is when the springs still had the iso's in all 4 corners. When I took them out it slammed it a lot lower.
1000771ss.jpg

harvboi05

Established Member
100_0351.JPG

if you got stock wheels it will look goofy in the rear. definitely keep the isolators in there. i have a set for sale if youre interested.

pacific4v

Established Member
What brand caster/camber plated are u guys running? My alignment tech told me there was no mote room for adjustment with mine and I only have prokit springs, they're not nearly as low of a drop. I want to go lower, but not if I can't get it aligned

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
What brand caster/camber plated are u guys running? My alignment tech told me there was no mote room for adjustment with mine and I only have prokit springs, they're not nearly as low of a drop. I want to go lower, but not if I can't get it aligned

will they not drill out the factory rivets?

JHARRIS111

Established Member
Thanks guys. I know Front end clearance issues will be a given but do any of ya'll have problems bottoming out or anything like that?

pacific4v

Established Member
will they not drill out the factory rivets?

Idk man, the plates were on the car when I got it and the alignment tech never said anything about drilling out the rivets. What rivets are toy talking about exactly? Will it allow more adjustment?

94venomV8

Established Member
You just have to get 3 bolt CC plates from UPR, MM or other. Those will give you adjustment.

buck667

Toxic Venom
Established Member
Sportlines with no isos. 18" wheels with 35 series up front and 30 series tires in the back. I have 5-way Tokicos and the ride is nice. I have to be careful with larger than normal bumps, pot holes, man hole covers etc.

0079-1.jpg

JHARRIS111

Established Member
Man, Buck667! That Cobra is CLEAN!!! I wish I could swap out my black paint job for that color. What color is that anyway?

buck667

Toxic Venom
Established Member
Man, Buck667! That Cobra is CLEAN!!! I wish I could swap out my black paint job for that color. What color is that anyway?

Thanks Jharris! The color is "BAB" (Bright Atlantic Blue). Ford mfg'd them in 1998 and there are 563 98' cobra coupes with this color code.

JHARRIS111

Established Member
Anybody know where the cheapest place to buy some sportlines that isn't ebay or craig's list?. I've had too much bad luck with those places. Just need a reputable internet site that won't cost me an arm and a leg.

BCP

Established Member
Sportlines with no isos. 18" wheels with 35 series up front and 30 series tires in the back. I have 5-way Tokicos and the ride is nice. I have to be careful with larger than normal bumps, pot holes, man hole covers etc.

Looks killer :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread