Need price for roush wheels

finnfour83

Established Member
Don't know if anyone on here sells them, but I need a quote for best price on polished/chrome Roush wheels 20x9.5. These are the wheels that have been on the Roush's for the past couple of years. I see them listed for $421 on some sights, but wondered if anyone has a hookup on these or if anyone is selling theirs used Let me know

Thanks

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I researched this myself I found that these wheels are priced the same everywhere even when used on eBay. So you might as well buy them from roush direct! I like these wheels but they were just to big and heavy for my needs!

2012csgt

Established Member
Don't know if anyone on here sells them, but I need a quote for best price on polished/chrome Roush wheels 20x9.5. These are the wheels that have been on the Roush's for the past couple of years. I see them listed for $421 on some sights, but wondered if anyone has a hookup on these or if anyone is selling theirs used Let me know

Thanks

A guy local to me was just selling a chrome set with tires for $1400. As you can imagine, they went quick.

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

They are heavy like my SuperSnakes but all u need to do is make more pwr.

I researched this myself I found that these wheels are priced the same everywhere even when used on eBay. So you might as well buy them from roush direct! I like these wheels but they were just to big and heavy for my needs!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
They are heavy like my SuperSnakes but all u need to do is make more pwr.

Naa I went with a set of 19x9 fronts and 19x10 rear boss 302 s wheels which I like better. As far as making power a Paxton novi 2200 sl will be installed next week, that should suffice!!!!

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Naa I went with a set of 19x9 fronts and 19x10 rear boss 302 s wheels which I like better. As far as making power a Paxton novi 2200 sl will be installed next week, that should suffice!!!!

Where did you get your boss 302 wheels? The basic ones or LS?

Users who are viewing this thread