need several items for my boss

svtcollector1

orange svt collector
Established Member
Looking for the track key plastic tag that came with the track key .and need several items from the 12 owners kit glove cutouts and frpp disc and several other small items ive ordered the replacement kit from ford show parts but it is missing several of the original items that came with the factory kit .also would love to find a laguna seca instrument cluster as they have the Boss 302 illuminated logo on the speedometer which I love and wish they would have used that on all the bosses like they did on the cobra and shelby ! Also wish someone would make a BOSS 302 logo emblem to replace that awfull running v6 looking horse on the steering wheel airbag !!

ford20

Established Member
The plastic tag pops up from time to time on ebay, I have mine sitting on a magnet next to my desk so I don't lose it. The FRPP disk can be bought on Ebay but it should have come in the replacement kit from Ford Show parts from the description I am seeing.

Laguna Seca gauge cluster, no Boss 302 logo

20141222_133910_zpsbb45fb15.jpg

Saleen used to make a blank steering wheel replacement for that IIRC .... Saleen or Roush and it was a fairly simple to swap it out. If you can find one you should be able to go find someone to print up a decal for you to stick on there.

svtcollector1

orange svt collector
Established Member
Hmm I wonder why on some of the pictures it had the logo must have been a prototype .they def should have had that illuminated boss 302 logo it looks awesome aybe someone will make an aftermarket !

Tank5879

Established Member
I have only seen the logo on the cluster at Boss Track Attack

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
If you want a plastic tag, PM me with your address. Mine is kind of delaminated around where the key chain would go through, but otherwise ok.

Users who are viewing this thread