Need so understanding about different strategy and processor codes for tuning

upnorthguy

Established Member
I have a 2011 with TVS L&M 72 127 CA headers and supporting mods. I have bought different tunes from 3 different tuners that most of you guys know. I have had 12 different tunes in my car in the last 8 months. I have data logged all of the tunes and sent them back to the tuners for changes. I have had 4 dyno sessions while making corrections with tuners. I have tried 3 throttle bodies L&M 66 cobra Jet mono and now have a L&M 72 on it. Some people blame the throttle body. The problems I'm having is wrench light going into limp mode. Another problem is throttle not stay wide open closing at WOT.

I would like to know what is the difference in stategy and process codes and how does each of them work. Her are
some of the different ones I have had in my car. Are 2011 & 2012 harder to tune than 13 & 14's? Do different strategy's contain different software that can't be visualized with SCT pro racer software? Trying to figure out what strategy everyone is using for there 11 & 12 that works best. Can someone help me understand how the stategy and processor codes all work together?

Strategy.............FGDG6S4...........Processor Code..........GFD3

Strategy.............FGDG6S4...........Processor Code..........JKD7 Stock

Strategy.............FGDG5S4...........Processor Code..........JKD6

upnorthguy

Established Member
nobody out there can help me

Someone out there must know about different strategy's for Gt500's and how they are different from each other?

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
try pming ZeroSVT. He was pretty instrumental in figuring out how to make gauge clusters work properly in other cars and getting launch control active in 2011 and 2012 GT500s with cluster and ABS/ECU updates. he knows a bit more about how the ECUs talk and think. You have PM.

Users who are viewing this thread