Need some advice

achamb7

Established Member
My company has asked me to relocate, not far from where I am now, but too far to drive back and forth everyday. It is a fantastic opportunity... problem is, my credit is shit. I bought the house I'm in 2 years ago, and it's owner finance, and I would prefer to buy again. Can anyone recommend a lender for bad credit? I am okay with paying a higher interest rate until I can improve my credit. I looked up some reviews for Lending Tree, and they were less than stellar lol. Should I look for a house? Or bite the bullet and rent somewhere until my situation improves? I just hate the fact of throwing away money on rent...

KurtDog

Established Member
Have you considered renting out the house you're in now and renting a place where they want to relocate you to? That way you can break even for a while while you get your credit up, then find a place worth buying later.

achamb7

Established Member
Have you considered renting out the house you're in now and renting a place where they want to relocate you to? That way you can break even for a while while you get your credit up, then find a place worth buying later.

Well, the relocation package they are offering is a better offer if I sell vs keep. I will get a bonus depending on how quickly it sells.

How far is the commute? I commute 50 miles each way to my job and in the cobra no less.
It's about 90 - 100 miles away.

Users who are viewing this thread