Need some German Help!? (Andre?) To Finish off my project!

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Hey guys.. I am pretty sure someone on here must know German.. (Andre).. I need some help with understanding this auction!!! Shipping terms etc.. even if there is anyone with a German contact to ship to then redirect for me? Or ask the person if they will ship to Canada for me?

AC Schnitzer Spiegel BMW E36 Sportspiegel bei eBay.de: Karosserieteile (endet 09.07.09 22:37:38 MESZ)

I know it's not Lightning related but its the last piece I need to finish off my project LOL.. AC Schnitzer is hard to come by and i need the mirrors as the last piece!

If anyone is interested in seeing the project (Started before I left for Australia and will be painting upon my return this December)!!!

[ame=http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1140018]Project: Save 1992 BMW AC Schnitzer!! - Bimmerforums - The Ultimate BMW Forum[/ame]

I know its not a Lightning.. but they are still a blast to drive :)

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Wow dude that came out great. Makes me miss driving my mothers 97.
She had a 325Is with an auto but it was deff a blast.... she liked it better than her G35

ChrisDeluxe

Established Member
I have asked if he ships to Canada directly but in the auction description is just the shipping national.
If there is no directly shipping you can let it send to me and I will send it along to you.

Chris

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
Nice Project!!

Love Schnitzer! Had an E36 M3 of MK Motorsport some years ago.

Let me know how i can help!

email me if you want me to get it for you and tell me your max. bid. i will talk to the guy later
if he directly ships to canada.
He takes 10 Euro for national shipping, to canada its 35-45 Euro for shipping (standard parcel)
I check my emails the whole day.
[email protected]

Edit:
Description:
"good or better said very good condition, no cracks, electrical and heated mirrors. Fit original adapters"

Andre
:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread