Need some help choosing wheels

pickles

Established Member
Looking to purchase a new set of wheels & tires for my deep impact blue stang, but I haven't got a clue what I should go with.

What I do know, is I don't what the typical sve drift, amr, rtr, etc.. (not that there is anything wrong with them, I just want something different). Max budget is 3000-3500$ total. I'm thinking 20" wheels, but unsure of brand, style, and color to go with..

Any suggestions? Photos greatly appreciated

Angry50

Established Member
I had that same debate as well but my budget was only about 1200 lol. I love the Vossen wheels. my favorite is the new Concave style wheels, with a nice deep concave on a wide back tire looks sick to me.

Rct851

Established Member
TF victories. They might be a little more but i can spend other peoples money easily

KG145.0

Established Member
I think a set of Vossen concave wheels in a matte silver finish would look great on that color car you have.. somthing like CV7 or maybe VFS1....i thinks they would look clean.... thats what i think:shrug:

08mojo

Established Member
I'd vote for the TF suggestion, but I don't think that will be in your budget. It was not in mine either, so I went with Velgens.

pickles

Established Member
I think your car looks good with the Dark Stars unless those are track only wheels?

I use them on the street once in a while, but they aren't ideal for highway driving and/or road trips. I do love how they look, though.

I'd vote for the TF suggestion, but I don't think that will be in your budget. It was not in mine either, so I went with Velgens.

I've definitely considered Velgens VMB5's. Still may..

roushllc701

Established Member
Rohanna 20x10 45mm offset. Comes in machined silver or graphite image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread