Need some help fella's

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
Well my dad has a white 1972 datson 240z bought new off the show room floor that he sent to David Miller of Dave Miller Performance in Orlando, Florida over four years ago. Along with sending this to Dave down in Orlando he has also sent over 10,000 dollars in funds to have his datson totally restored to show room quality. Well this is where the trouble comes in. Over the years my dad has kept in contact with Mr. Miller and it seems every time he either goes to visit or calls the story changes about what is happening with the car. And just yesterday My father caught Mr. Miller not telling the truth with saying that he was waiting on body panels to come in but several YEARS ago the body was all ready done and it was going to the mechanical side of his shop to have the engine and other mechanical aspects of the car to be fixed. All this is also on top of them using bondo when they where specifically told not to use any bondo and that only lead or metal body panels where to be used. If you guys could give me any heads up on what to do about him, or pay him a visit for me to see if the car has actually even been touched at all in over four years I would be greatly appreciative.

boosted306

Established Member
Same thing happened to a good friend with his rice rod. The guy spent three years with a twenty thousand dollar car. The guy just kept saying that he was trying to figure a way for the heads to stop lifting from the block under boost. He even tried saying that he sent it here and there. It came to the point where everyone thought that it had been stolen until he obtained a lawyer and the car resurfaced. Needless to say it never was touched. Good luck with this.

canibus

Established Member
sounds like the cars been collecting dust somewhere. lawyer up it's your only option, 4 years and you're still waiting. that guy is screwing you

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Yep...sounds like Mr. Miller is going to need a lawyer, not good for him. I hope it works out for your dad.

Users who are viewing this thread