Need Some Help from SVTP! Costume Ideas for 4 People

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Ok, who then, lol.

I believe he was the terrible drug dealer in The Hangover series that screwed up and sold them the wrong drugs. He's in the first and third movie. They called him "black doug" because he was black and also named doug.

Rings

Established Member
black doug.png
Nope. It's just funny because they referred to him as "black doug" throughout the movie.

http://youtu.be/xPfuYqByADs

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Did this a few years ago, I was Hannibal. We looked exactly like this poster, down to the muscular black guy with a mohawk and chains. I was also stupidly walking around town with an airsoft M4 lol.

ateam.jpg

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Trailer Park Boys? Ricky, Bubbles, Julian, and your choice of Cory, Trevor, Jacob, Cyrus, Randy, Lahey etc.

tried to find a good link but just google it. It's an epic Netflix series if you're not familiar

KidKobra

Banned
This one won our costume contest in college. Three of us guys wore legit cowboy costumes and the 4th dressed up as tony romo, when we got on stage people were like "wtf?" And the guy dressed as romo yells out, "ALL THEY SAID WAS DRESS UP LIKE A COWBOY!"

zpstang96

Established Member
I honestly didn't think I'd get this big of a response..these are awesome! Thanks again guys. This will be a difficult decision!

Users who are viewing this thread