need some help guys..

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Since ive decided to keep the car for a little while longer i have been driving it alot more, since the jeep is still down. I have noticed lately iam getting a squealing noise when mashing the clutch down an releasing which i think is the throw out bearing correct? Another problem it is having now is when driving an coming to a stop at a red light an go to put it in first the gate is not open or any other gear for that matter an i gotta play with the clutch in an out try every gear an most of the time its fourths gate that opens up then i take out of fourth an it slides right in first with out a problem an driving sometimes its like the clutch isnt engaging an just takes to long to shift.

I have only put about 9k miles on the car since i bought it, an the prevouis owner had the following installed by triangle speed in texas.

Spec stage 3 plus
tob
pilot
clutch fork
upr quadrant
some little black firewall adjuster
stock cable
spec flywheel

I just dont enough about clutches to mess with it looking for some advice what to do. I have replaced the cable before becuase it shredded the other stock cable at the quadrant because it didnt have any washers on it an it was just sliding side to side.

Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread