Need some help Please.

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
I family friend just purchased a GT500 and is looking for an aftermarket set of wheels. Either 18-19 or 20's. Does anyone have any pictures of any aftermarket wheels on a GT500. He has the white with blue stripes.

09-17-06_1646.gif

09-17-06_1645.gif

09-17-06_1644.gif

09-17-06_1643.gif

Thanks.

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
I think Dave has some pics in his thread "Coil Overs Installed on GT500", IIRC.

*Correction - it was Dave's thread "Ordered some wheels" where there are a few pics that may help you out.

Last edited:

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
VelociTT said:
you've got an Audi... so I'll help you out with some photoshop if you need it :D

good luck,
Bo

I like the way you think LOL :D

I'll see if he has some wheels in mind and I'll post some pics of his car and the wheel. Then you can work your magic. Thanks...........

bubbrubb

Bel-Dooch said:
I like the way you think LOL :D

I'll see if he has some wheels in mind and I'll post some pics of his car and the wheel. Then you can work your magic. Thanks...........
if by my 'magic' you mean I smash my meat paws off of my computer and shouting a couple times:D I remember seeing you post some pics of your silver A6 when I was either trolling the forum or just joined (maybe had something to do with new headlights?)I miss my TT, so I'll always help an Audi guy out :beer:

PM or IM me if you or your friend have any other things you were thinking about for the car

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
VelociTT said:
if by my 'magic' you mean I smash my meat paws off of my computer and shouting a couple times:D I remember seeing you post some pics of your silver A6 when I was either trolling the forum or just joined (maybe had something to do with new headlights?)I miss my TT, so I'll always help an Audi guy out :beer:

PM or IM me if you or your friend have any other things you were thinking about for the car

Yes that was me. I wet sanded and buffed my headlights. They came out like new. The reason I posted it here on SVT is because I know how the Mustang headlights get after a few years. Wet sanding and buffing works on Mustang headlights as well.

Thanks for the offer to help out. I'll be in contact.

Anthony

bubbrubb

you'll get alot of good responses in the pics & vid section, good idea!

here is a quick lowered & leveled version of the pic, lemme know if you want it to look any different or want to have the rake back or whatever. I'll get to the wheels in a bit for ya

car looks good :beer:

anthonyloweredleveledcopyaa8.jpg

edit: what are those wheels called those look really nice, but I can't make it look any good with the picture taken at that angle

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread