Need some help with white face gauges.

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
I am looking to get some white face gauges for my Cobra and would like some that light up real good at night. I have heard that the overlays arent that good and really would like some ideas on some that are out there such as the el glo, reverse glo, etc. Any ideas please...

Thanks
Arod

badvenm

Established Member
All I can tell you is that speedware white face gauges suck at night. The only white face gauges I seen that look factory at night were Saleen ones. Not sure about the reverse glo pieces on mustangs but I seen some that look nice in a couple of trucks. I think the reverse glowing ones are much better at night then the others. JMO

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
NR Auto is the ONLY way to go, IMO. I have them on mine. White face in the day, light up just like 03/04 Cobras at night. They are the OEM supplier for Roush stuff, and are available through summit racing.

http://www.corral.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&page=6&ppuser=37979

Scroll through my gallery and check the pix out, had only some minor issues with them.

Any of the overlays you get suck at night, just like my speedwares did.

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
Those look great! What issues did you encounter with them. I already placed an order through summit for those bad boys. Did you wire them to the existing power supply for the lights? I was trying to follow your wiring pictures but got lost somewhere in there. Thanks again Richard!

Arod

Users who are viewing this thread