Need some more mirrorglaze products.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Ive read about alot of other brands on here but I think the Meguiars mirrorglaze line serves me well enough. Ive got #9, 7, and 26. Ive got a porter cable and Im interested in getting a few more glazes and polishes that will help me get the best shine possible. Im really only interested in the Meguiars Mirrorglaze any recommendations or links would be great. :beer:

Juiced-03

Established Member
I HIGHLY recommend DACP (#83), SFP (#82), and #80 Speed Glaze. I can tackle 90% of my details with those products for polishing. If you want a good carnauba in the mirrorglaze lineup, get some #16.

83 and 80/82 are must haves for any detail arsenal IMO.

Scott P

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
I HIGHLY recommend DACP (#83), SFP (#82), and #80 Speed Glaze. I can tackle 90% of my details with those products for polishing. If you want a good carnauba in the mirrorglaze lineup, get some #16.

83 and 80/82 are must haves for any detail arsenal IMO.

What he said.. :)

Juiced-03

Established Member
DACP is what you will want to use if you have moderate to severe swirls, especially on darker colors. You will have to follow the DACP with 80 or 82 to remove the light marring that DACP causes. If you have very light swirls you may be able to get away with just using 80 or 82 and a polishing pad. I really like the Meguiars professional line for my polishes. It is all I have ever used.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I got the #83 DACP and #82 tonight, Im going to order the #80 and for now I think Ill use up my #26 then Ill get a tin of #16 and try it out. Thanks for the help now its time to get the new off this 7336. :-D

George Wax

Established Member
Some very good advice here on this topic. This comment is from former Meguiar's surface care rep pro detailer. George "Wax"...Good work fellas...

Users who are viewing this thread