Need some opinions on the front of my car

svo1990mustang

2.3 + turbo = fun
Established Member
I was thinking about doing this to my car when I get it painted, what do you think?

I would have the body shop remove the centre horizontal bar fill in the holes and add a Mustang symbol from a 94-98 Mustang. I have seen people add that Mustang symbol to fox stangs before but they always leave the bar there.............like the picture of the red Stang pictured below has. I think this modification would be a slight twist on that and still look good. :D

example of what others have done to their Stangs.
digs%20car.JPG

Stock
Stock.JPG

My proposed modification
Modified.JPG

Any thoughts ???

Thanks
Darryl

svo1990mustang

2.3 + turbo = fun
Established Member
Here is a quick photoshop done by someone on a fellow board and I just moved the stang symbol a bit :D

What do you think?? This is basicly what it would look like on my car except in white.

newstangfront%2001.jpg

Darryl

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Call me a traditionalist, but I like the above shot the best.....it keeps a clean line throughout the front of the vehicle and the running horse in the middle (with nothing behind it) gives it a nice touch:coolman:
......just my $0.02
:beer:

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
I like the small pony on the 93 cobras. Hey, speaking of cobras... I wonder what that would look like with a cobra symbol in it...

im gonna photoshop that.. and see.

-Homer

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
What ever happened to the idea of the strobing light like the one from Knightrider. Steel it from a T/A. Ha!:lol:

MINI_ME

Established Member
I like the pony without anything else around it....then ditch the stock bulbs in the corner markets/running lights....your car is red, put some red bulbs in and it will look sick. Ive seen a red one with the red bulbs and it looked really sharp!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread