Need some tires

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
I just noticed that Matt is in Phoenix, can you please give me a quote on Hankooks 295/45/18 shipped to Tucson 85757 or to a local store here?

I saw your price on ebay is 168.15 free shipping but when I called my store theirs was 195+shipping from Phx to Tucson. Is there any chance I can get the same price from ebay with free shipping? Seems like they dont stock these tires here in town.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just noticed that Matt is in Phoenix, can you please give me a quote on Hankooks 295/45/18 shipped to Tucson 85757 or to a local store here?

I saw your price on ebay is 168.15 free shipping but when I called my store theirs was 195+shipping from Phx to Tucson. Is there any chance I can get the same price from ebay with free shipping? Seems like they dont stock these tires here in town.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Hey thanks for the post!

Discount Tire Direct operates as a separate business. We can certainly ship the tires to your front door for the advertised price (plus tax). It's up to the store though on wether or not they can match our price. Usually they do but sometimes the can't. We move LARGE amounts of volume and of course overhead costs are different.

Users who are viewing this thread