Need some tuning advise

fastlane1999

Established Member
Ok so I have a posi race ported Eaton 2.8 pulley O/R X pipe Mac catback open air filter TR6 ir plugs what do I need to support this combination before going to the tuner from what I have been told would be a bigger MAF and a BAP any ideas would help. What is the stock fuel and MAF good to for HP?

fastlane1999

Established Member
I havent no I wouldnt even know what to search for! I think im just going to need a BAP and mafia I really dont know and I did try looking around in the search but no luck if you know of any then hit me the link would be awsome to have some reading material!

torchred03

Established Member
I had a similar set-up on my 03 before upgrading the blower. I ran twin GT40 pumps, a MAFIA, 60lb injectors, and TR6 plugs. I also installed a PPRV delete, and upgraded heat exchanger. If I had kept this set up I would have also went with a BAP for tuning safety. Remember the wider parameters your tuner has to work the more he can get out of the car.

fastlane1999

Established Member
Would it be safe to tune my car as it is was also thinking just put on a 3.1 pulley I would say that shoud be able to tune it as with the mods it has now!

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
I just needed a BAP for my setup... Mods in Sig! I would atleast get a BAP with Wire Mod and a MAFia. I had these 2 when I got mine tuned... Ended up not needing the MAFia, Every car is diifferent though.

fastlane1999

Established Member
i just needed a bap for my setup... Mods in sig! I would atleast get a bap with wire mod and a mafia. I had these 2 when i got mine tuned... Ended up not needing the mafia, every car is diifferent though.

ty thats what im looking for is someone currently running something similar so i have an idea

Users who are viewing this thread