need some useful info on 94 sho

GUNMETAL-SHO

Established Member
:shrug:
I own a 1994 atx SHO if anyone knows of a beefy sounding muffler system that I can install to make sounds how it looks I would appreciate.
I also custom painted my SHO Gunmetal but i cant decide if I want silver,grey or chrome custom wheels I had 18 inch kmc's last year but they didnt fit that color. ANY suggestions.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
the only muffler i believe that most people seem to like is the edelbrock rpms. I and my mom had/has the dynomax catback. some like it some don't. I personally liked the sound as it was unique. did have some rasp to it tho. I believe SHO shop sels the edelbrock mufflerso n there catback so you might check there or the topica list for specifics

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
well on the ATX i would recommend LPM if you are looking for power. Yet the Ypipe is another good place, but not as bad as the MTX. As for wheels i've always liked the TBird SVT (same as Cobra R)

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
For the love of god do not get the Edelbrocks. They sound like :cuss: . They do have a decent sound at idle, but then sound like a fart mobile once the secondaries open.

I like the sound of the Summit turbos personally. If you want an expensive muffler, people give praise to the 3A and Bullett mufflers.

Lpm and y-pipe should be the first mods. As far as the rims, what about those five stars that come in dark grey? I forget who makes them.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
really? most i've heard people say is they like it. Never heard them myself tho.

BTW, get the GTP yet?

Originally posted by 94ShoOff
For the love of god do not get the Edelbrocks. They sound like :cuss: . They do have a decent sound at idle, but then sound like a fart mobile once the secondaries open.

I like the sound of the Summit turbos personally. If you want an expensive muffler, people give praise to the 3A and Bullett mufflers.

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
Leaving on Friday, and should return with her late Saturday.:D

I can't wait to see the looks on the unsuspecting faces.

Users who are viewing this thread