Need SVT's Opinions on Automomtive Photographers

How much are you will to pay for a automotive photography shoot with included CD?

• $25.00-50.00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $50.00-100.00

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • $100.00-150.00

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • $150.00-200.00

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
I really don't do too many automotive shoots, I mainly focus on portraits. Having said that, I need to start focusing on automotive a little more and get ready for next year while figuring out pricing, correct compositions and what customers want. I advertise on my website that I do "lite" automotive work meaning I don't consider myself a professional by any means and it is not what I specialize in, so I make sure my prices reflect that for the person who does not want to pay an arm and a leg for photos.

~What are you guys looking for in an automotive photographer?
~How much are you willing to pay?
~What do you expect to be included in your session? Physical photos, CD, sitting fee, how many photos, interior, exterior shots, etc.

My recent last two shoots you can find the link to my blog below:

Subaru Shoot: JB Photography | One Fast Subaru

Mach 1 Shoot: JB Photography | Clean Mach 1

The rest of my work:

JB Photography

JB Photography | Blog

https://www.facebook.com/jmbphoto.zenfolio?ref=hl

Thanks guys

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I would fine with paying $100-150 personally. Your time to do such tasks aren't priceless, but it definitely isn't worthless either. Pro photographers have a lot of time and money in their equipment, creativity and practice.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I'd have a hard time giving you what I thought the work would be worth without knowing how much time you figure you'll need to spend.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Been doing a lot of this lately. If you want, feel free to PM me with questions!

Users who are viewing this thread