Need tires for my 05 f-150

1slohawk

Established Member
I'd look into nitto terra grapplers, I picked up a set for my truck a few months I'm very happy with them there not real aggressive and very minimal noise driving down the highway.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Can't go wrong with BFG A/T's. They are a very standard tire on Jeeps and everyone that has them loves them. I had them for about 8 months and they got through everything I drove on. Should be good for snow because of the siping.

If they are too pricey, check out the General Grabber A/T.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Nitto Terra Grapplers

Great tire! I have never been stuck in the snow or mud and the road noise in minimal. I've gotten close to 60K on this set and they are shot. Wiseguy got me a good price on a 285/75/17 for mine

Red Devil

Village Idiot
Established Member
Can't go wrong with BFG A/T's. They are a very standard tire on Jeeps and everyone that has them loves them. I had them for about 8 months and they got through everything I drove on. Should be good for snow because of the siping.

If they are too pricey, check out the General Grabber A/T.

Always been a big fan of the BFG ATs. Had them on my CJs and my wife's ex-LR. But man, did they shoot up in price. I remember when they were 85 a pop for 31s. I'm going to check out the generals. Thanks guys

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I've seen the General Grabbers at PepBoys as well as on Tire Rack, so its wherever you can find them cheaper.

1slohawk

Established Member
Nitto Terra Grapplers

Great tire! I have never been stuck in the snow or mud and the road noise in minimal. I've gotten close to 60K on this set and they are shot. Wiseguy got me a good price on a 285/75/17 for mine

thats the same size I have. price on them is actually pretty cheap compared to other tires the same size.

Red Devil

Village Idiot
Established Member
Got the grabber ats 265/70/17. Truck had 265/65/17 before. Now it looks like a truck! These tires look much bigger then the geolanders and way more aggressive. Thanks, Dale. Barne's in westminster FTW! They were 10 bucks cheaper than tirerack installed! Thanks, Scott!

BIGBAIR

Established Member
yo mATT ,, ask scott where he got his idea to go to barnes???? ( i pointed scott in the direction)

Steve BARNES is an awesome dude !!

o by the way happy new year!

tell scott what up!

ill hit u up..

I was just down billys to pick up some parts he said you havent got the tranny done???? whats up??? TIME?????

andy

Users who are viewing this thread