Need tires

Mustang289

Established Member
I'm looking to go with 18x10.5 CCW or TF wheels. Looking at going as wide as possible in the rear without rubbing, I do not want to roll my fenders. I was thinking about R888, but two concerns rubbing with 305s and noise.

My Terminator doesn't see rain, HP range goal is 500-575 to the wheels. I also like running my Cobra on curved roads and straight line digs.

Suggestions on tires?

Mustang289

Established Member
I see a lot of guys have viewed this post but no response. I've done a lot of searching on the forums. What I'm looking for but not finding is good tire traction, size of tires, and key point is no rubbing with IRS without rolling fenders.

Any comments are greatly appreciated!

Speedwagon

Established Member
Dont you feel like the dead guy who is walking around and doesnt know he's dead yet? I have been there a few times.. Good luck!

Mustang289

Established Member
Thanx

I've seen posts with TF wheels with rubbing issues. I don't want to drop 3k on high quality wheels and have rubbing problems.

Speedwagon

Established Member
I hear ya.. I have 20's all around so I cant speak on the 18. I have 305/35/20 Mickey Thomspon Street Comp in the rear on 10" wheels and 275/35/20 Nitto's in the front and no problems at all.

Users who are viewing this thread