Need to decide in auto or mt

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I bought an EcoBoost. Auto PP. There is nothing better than forced induction and an auto...especially a turbo. My last car was a 2012 GT with an MT-82. I put 85k miles on it and a ton of passes down the track.

Mike

Screamin363

Established Member
If you really plan on turbos the auto all the way. Traction is feast or famine on a stick and turbo combo.

My mt-82 was a freak of nature. Held up to all the abuse I threw at it with all stock clutch and all. Still works like a champ just did not give enough traction for a turbo on launch.

olaosunt

Established Member
If you really plan on turbos the auto all the way. Traction is feast or famine on a stick and turbo combo.

My mt-82 was a freak of nature. Held up to all the abuse I threw at it with all stock clutch and all. Still works like a champ just did not give enough traction for a turbo on launch.

lol.
I am also doing an auto swap in my 12 to cure my lack of driver mod.
I had sworn before buying the 6r80 swap, my next mustang was going to be an auto/TT especially since I have so much fun in the M235/AT/twin scroll turbo both on the street and strip."funnest" most relaxed drag racing I have ever done-will run high 11's without my heart rate flinching.
Does get boring though and I am usually done after 2-3 passes since it runs so consistent.

Ended up with another M6 in the 15 as did not want to have two auto cars.I love the manual in this 15-feels much nicer than my 12 before and after MGW/RXT clutch/drive shaft.
I plan on doing TT so I will see how long it holds up.I may need to keep parts from my current built MT 82 as a "spare"

jdcobra

Established Member
Tu eres aqui de la Isla digo casi republica ya pero..... nada Saludos , compratelo automatico, tu sabes que aqui no hay carreteras en condiciones pa estar tirando cambios y tapones por todos lados.

Que? Lol

specizripn

Established Member
If you want the fastest and most consistent car possible then go auto, if you just want an enjoyable car that you get to drive on nice days then maybe you would want a manual. You can make either tranny suit your needs, it really comes down to what you want to drive... There is no right answer, just what is right for you, and only you know that :beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If you want the fastest and most consistent car possible then go auto, if you just want an enjoyable car that you get to drive on nice days then maybe you would want a manual. You can make either tranny suit your needs, it really comes down to what you want to drive... There is no right answer, just what is right for you, and only you know that :beer:

Solid advice.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread