Lightning4130

Established Member
ok i've looked at local shops and online at jc jegs and summit
i need a
water pump
motor mounts
tranny mount
bilstein shocks
i can find the shocks at truckperformance.com and the water pump at summit but can't find motor and tranny mounts

i need help:cuss:

LLoverCrazyJay

SVT Lightning Pimp
Established Member
This might help, go to www.NLOC.net, join the club, then go to the selling forums, and look at the parts section, hope this helps. Holy shit dude, i just noticed you're only a year older than me..... I absoloutely LOVE gen 1 L's, damn u make me jealous....

Last edited:

LLoverCrazyJay

SVT Lightning Pimp
Established Member
Alot of work in it... and about 3g of addons.... But i'm not to fond of the 6 cylinder in an F 150 theory....:gt: I'm lookin at a L like urs, a 94, black, few engine mods, my first would be a s/c, roll pan, dual exhaust with chrome tips out the corners, and a hard tonneau cover.:burnout: Its a friday night, i could seriously use one of these :beer:

And don't mind if you have a little traffic on your Ford truck world picture album, its just me..... Can't help myself, roll pan and clears up front just set the black off nicely

Last edited:

Lightning4130

Established Member
already got mods!
duals with flow masters, got the motor rebuilt tons of mods done then like mild cam, bored .15, forged pistons, etc.... 0-60 bout 5.8 to 6 flat love the truck getting a
high po water pump
poly motor and tranny mounts
hopefully jacobs prostreet ignition
9mm ford wires
spitfire plugs
jdm chip

Users who are viewing this thread